?Who Should I Contact 

Parish Council Members and Contacts

The  Parish Council is responsible for all the street lighting in the village.  If anyone sees a problem, residents are requested NOT to report it through the  NCC Street Doctor system, but either email the Clerk at Bugbrookepc@btconnect.com , or through the Contact Us facility on this website or by leaving a message on 01604 832838 and arrangements will be made for our own contractors to attend.

Other issues relating to highways or footpaths should be reported to NCC via the Street Doctor facility - www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/Transport/roads/streetdoctor